Super AMMONIL is designed to provide a biological oxidation of ammonia by providing bioinputs essential for the completing the nitrogen cycle.
Effluent treatment plants
· To reduce the Total Nitrogen Total Phosphorous in effluent parameters.
Aquaculture ponds , tanks
· Works in both SATLY and FRESH water
Municipal wastewater plants
· Strongly supports the ANOXIC zone recovers alkanility to support nitrification.
Type of contents
Herbs, Proprietary bio inputs ,
4 * 10^ 9 CFU /Gram
Anthra , Salmonella, E.Coli
Ambor liquid with fermented odor.
Min. 10 - 60 °C
Effective ph range
Optimal ph range
6.6 - 8.2
In 25 liter jerry cans.Also available in powder form.
- Fast reduction of toxic ammonia and nitrite level in the target medium.
- Helps complete the nitrogen cycle within the target eco-systems.
- Improves sparkling and transparency of the wastewater under treatment.
- Liquefies dead cell of phytoplankton and organic sediments.
- Naturally controls phytoplankton bloom during the culture period.
- Stabilizes pH during day and night.
Super AMMONIL in Wastewater and Aquaculture systems
Critical factors that ensure optimized performance include:
- High dissolved oxygen concentrations,
- Optimal temperature for the selected biomass,
- Large surface area for accumulating the slow-growing nitrifying biomass,
- Appropriate hydraulic loading rates and maintenance of a long solids retention time
Nitrification occurs best under aerobic conditions at dissolved oxygen levels of 1.0 mg/L or more. At dissolved oxygen (DO) concentrations less than 0.5 mg/L, the growth rate is minimal. Thus our OXY-SUPER is highly recommended to increase dissolved oxygen levels.
First day dosage must be 5 times the daily dose.