BIOFRESH is consortium of bioinputs to provide biological oxidation of a wide range of odorous compounds such as Ammonia, Sulphides, Mercaptans, Indoles etc.. BIOFRESH provides instant binding of odor causing molecules and destruction of odor molecules in a single application.
EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANTS
Pharmaceutical , Dairy, Food and Beverage, Paper, Textile etc.
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Municipal ,Hotels , Residential , Commercial buildings Sewerages, Drain Channels
For Tick and insect control on animals, horses, sheep, cattle, etc.
Anthra , Salmonella, E.Coli
TYPES OF BIOINPUTS
Microbes, enzymes, herbal extracts, proprietary bioinputs
Ambor liquid with a herbal Fragrance.
Min. 10 - 60 °C
In 20 liter jerry cans.
Also available in powder form.
- Just dose wastewater with BIOFRESH to treat & deodorize.
- Eliminates wastewater odor without hazardous Chemicals.
- Eliminates toxicity and filamentous bulking due to H2s and Ammonia.
- No heavy metals, phosphates or harmful chemicals.
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, and biodegradable
- It will not mask the odors. It will break down the organic compounds that cause the odor into basic elements.
BIOFRESH –M in Wastewater and Effluent Treatment Plants
- Daily Dose : 2 ml/Kl
- First Dose 5 times the daily dose
- Location : Collection Tank