MEPMP: Methane Producing Micobial Product
- Enables to design the Plant with lesser Total volume for Increased Gas Yield and thus reduces capital cost.
- Improves total methane Generation per Kg of Substrate
- Increases rate of Methane Generation.
- Makes the residual slurry more fit for use as Manure and Animal Feed Supplement
- Reduces the quantum of Residual slurry reducing the need of frequency of emptying.
- Acetobacter xylinum
- Desulfovibrio desulfuricans
- Rhodococcus Methanomicrobium mobile. Methanobacterium formicicum Methanococcus voltae Along with
- enzymes like Amylase, Protease, Lipase
- Inhibitors of Methanotrophs
Contains Probiotics and Prebiotics
Bulk Density: 0.6 – 0.8 gr/cc
Color: Off white to light beigy
Free from Anthrax, Salmonella, E Coli.
Nutrient Content: Natural enhancers, nutrients & stimulants
Optimum Temperature: 20-32 °C.
Physical Appearance: Free-flowing granular powder
Plate Count: 2 x 10^9 CFU/g
Shelf Life: Two years.
Solubility: Disperses in water.
Suggested level and method of usage of MePMP
Use MePMP @ 1 g/ton dry substrate per day or on a regular basis