SUPERFLOW is a liquid formulation of microorganisms, enzymes and bio surfactants which quickly degrades Fat , Oil & Grease (FOG) . The formulation is effective in degradation of a wide variety of organics including starch, sugars, proteins etc.
· Maintains free flowing drain lines
· Improves hygiene and Reduces Kitchen down times.
· Minimizes grease lifting and pumping requirements.
· Eliminates odors and helps maintain undersized traps .
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS
· Gets rid of oil and grease related foaming in wastewater.
· Minimizes Oil & Grease related parameters in the effluent
Completely miscible in water
5 x 10^8 CFU/ml
- Continuously degrades F.O.G and stops carry over in STPs and Municipal Lines .
- Provides fast and effective drain line and grease interceptor
- Eliminates foul odors associated with grease
- Harmless and non corrosive
- Useful in Kitchens, Restaurants, Hotels, Hospitals, Hostels, Canteens
- Can be used to treat effluent of Food , Dairy, Pharma and Oil working Industries
SUPERFLOW in Drain Lines and Grease Traps
Dose Frequency and Dose Quantity of SUPERFLOW largely depends on the following factors:-
- Climatic temperature within the drain system,
- Flow rates of water,
- No of Traps,
- Rate of Consumption of the FOG’s in the preparation of the food
- Volumes of the food
General Dosing Dosage Guidelines where Grease traps are 1000L in size.
300ml per day
Dose at Drain line head close to the Pot wash section at a time when drain line experiences least water flow.
150 grams per day
- Using OXYSUPER with SUPERFLOW increases the bioactivity of grease digestion and gives best results .
- Mix both OXYSUPER and SUPERFLOW in 10 liters Lukewarm water and pour down the drain
- Regular Dosing ensures free flowing drain lines and reduced grease level and smells in grease
- Do not use acids or caustics with